Billie Jo began her public accounting career 23 + years ago and has worked for both large and small accounting firms located in the Michiana area. She uses her experience to consult and deliver advice regarding accounting and tax matters.
Range of professional and business experience
- Provides financial and compliance review, compilation and tax services to a variety of clients in the manufacturing, distribution and professional services and not-for-profit organizations.
- Tax planning assistance and projections for both personal and business entities.
Other Designations and Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant, Indiana
- Indiana CPA Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- First Tee Board of Michiana and Indiana, Board member, current
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Elkhart County, past board member
- Ray Bird Ministries, past board member
- St. Joseph County Literacy, past board member
- BA, Accounting, 2003, Indiana University of South Bend
- MBA, 2005, Bethel College
Billie Jo joined Metzger, Mancini & Lackner in August 2023.