B.A. Accounting, 1991, Bethel College
Range of Professional and Business Experience
Working with various small to medium size businesses for close to 30 years emphasizing the following areas.
- Preparation of reviewed and compiled financial statements for a variety of different industries
- Preparation and review of personal, corporate, partnership and limited liability company tax returns
- Tax planning assistance and projections for both personal and business entities
- Preparation of not-for-profit and estate returns
- On site installation of computer software for QuickBooks® and Sage50® along with startup instructions
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly services as an outside controller to various clients
Other Designations and Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant, Indiana
- Indiana CPA Society
- Past Kiwanis Club Board Member
- Past member Michiana Estate Planning Council, Inc.
- Sideline photographer for Mishawaka Marian High School football team
Ray joined Metzger, Mancini & Lackner, LLP in 2006.